Thursday, April 30, 2009

MIRACLE Mineral Supplement (MMS)

A sanctuary in the wilderness in Bukit Lanja

Butterfly shaped plant
Flower of the above butterfly shaped plant

Wild orchid

Spa
To say that I know KB is an understatement of sorts because I can say I hardly know him but yet I know him. I have known him maybe some 2 to 3 years ago and in that span of time, I have only met him 2-3 times. Yesterday was another of our catching up session in a quiet part of PJ town, Bukit Lanjan.
At my friend's place, KB mentioned a product that he has brought into Malaysia and how this breakthrough can save lives and is the answer to many mankind's worse diseases. With Nipah virus being history, SARS came and gone - the present Swine Flu IS a matter of concern. My friend immediately placed an order but KB suggested we do a read up/search before committing to an order. So folks, do yourself a favour. It costs you nothing to read up on MMS and decide for yourself.

No comments: