Saturday, September 20, 2008

Books! Books! The Keeper Of Books

Some years back I was trying to reduce the number of books that I have but unsuccessfully. I then told myself no more buying books. Yet another futile attempt. By far I have something like 800 to 1,000 books and I bet it will keep on increasing. Talk about energy works I may just have that book or at least in that category. Talk about reading them - there are some that I have yet to read and some that I have read numerous times. The Celestine Prophecy, I have at least 10 copies of it and I have read it at least 5 times. This is one book that I recommend all my Reiki students and friends to read to have a better understanding on how energy works.

Friends, if you wish to borrow any books, give me a buzz and you can come by to get it.

Categories :
Angels, Astral Travelling, Dreamwork, Reiki, Pranic Healing, Shamanic Healing, Drum work, Sound Resonance, Crystals, Beading, Rune, Herbal remedies, Taoist Healing, Acupressure, Chakra, Kundalini, Divination, Tarot, Palmistry, Graphalogy, Massage Work, Hot Stone Therapy, How To See Series, Diana Cooper Series, Doreen Virtue Series, Self Empowerment/Development, Hypnosis, Lost Civilisations, Dharma Books (Theravadan, Vajrayana), many many many more ......

No comments: