Monday, March 15, 2010

The Jigsaw Puzzle Addict

(Mum caught stealing a kiss - how warm! how loving)
(Ryan doing jigsaw puzzle)
I remember my good old days where I used to stay up to the wee hours of the morning just to finish a 1,000pc jigsaw and would very proudly announce to my daughter I did not sleep a wink that night. Now little Ryan is taking form to being a jigsaw puzzle addict. He would bargain with his mum every night to finish a puzzle before washing up and having his last bottle of milk for the day. He has some 10 sets of jigsaw puzzle (with mum buying him 4 sets on Saturday); small and large ones. I was pretty amazed at the speed he goes at it. I thought he might need some help when he was given his new jigsaws on Saturday night. He opened up a new set while mum was making his milk and before the milk was ready he had already finished doing 4 jigsaws, with no help at all. Watch him in action in the above youtube link.

No comments: