Monday, March 8, 2010

You Cant Go Wrong With This "Reflections Of Life"

A friend sent this email to me today. Thanks MW for this great share.


Life is very short, so break your silly ego, forgive quickly, believe slowly, love truly, laugh loudly & never avoid anything that makes you smile.

When I woke up this morning lying in bed, I was asking myself - What are some of the secrets of success in life? I found the answer right there, in my very room


Carry a Heart that Never Hates.
Carry a Smile that Never Fades.
Carry a Touch that Never Hurts.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the share. Lifts my D some! :-)

InnerJourney said...

Hi Marcus
Glad it helped. :)

Raysern said...

Very very very powerful.. and inspiring. Thanks Mum.

InnerJourney said...

Powerful as it may seem, inspiring as it may be - more important is that we internalise it and put it into practice. Chins up and best foot forward - GO GO GO