Sunday, July 20, 2008

Call On Me

Some time last week I was going through all my wrapped up crystal stocks. It suddenly dawned on me the time and effort taken to wrap all the crystals up; big and small. This was done by a friend who silently went up to Tara Touch whenever she found time to help me do all the packing prior to my moving out.

All the years at Tara she had been there both silently and loudly and had been the live wire of those times. Considerate, warm, thoughtful, caring .... yes, I have nothing but nice thoughts of her. After Tara disbanded she still remains the same, nothing in her changed except that there is no catching up physically.
She is yet another Treasure to my list.

Thanks mate for being there always when I needed a hand. Please know that I will always be there for you too.

No comments: