Monday, October 19, 2009

Twelve Year Old Girl Shed Crystal Tears - Real Or Fraud


Can anyone believe that a person can shed crystal tears? I actually bought this story way back in 2005 (call me naïve but I am very much a fairy tale person).

It is about a 12 year old Lebanese girl, Hasnah Mohamed Meselmani, who shed Herkimer diamond tears from her left eye. She appeared close-up on television and is on YouTube so who can blame me on such naivety.

Here are two links. Read these and decide whether you are in the same bandwagon as this dreamer or you are the wiser one.

2 comments:

foongpc said...

I'm not sure about this story but I do know of an Indian boy in Malaysia who made the news a few years back when threads started to come out of his eyes!

InnerJourney said...

Hi foong
Crystalinks clearly called this a hoax and hoax-slayer also points to the same direction. Yes I read about this Indian boy too