Saturday, May 17, 2008

Another Holiday Affair

The time of the year has come around for me to plan my annual get-away. For years I have been captivated by the untamed beauty of India and the amazing beauty of dramatic landscapes, rugged snow-capped mountains and age-old monasteries of Nepal. And this year's travel still brings me back to the enchanted kingdom of Nepal.


I am considering of making a change for my future travels. How about Central America? In Nicaragua there are booming beaches with dazzling natural attractions, volcano hikings (something different from the Himalayan trekking), surfing, snorkelling and many islands for you to just simply laze around and enjoy the cool crisp air. And of course you will have the perfect beach hotel, Nicaragua Hotel or the San Juan del Sur Hotel to play to your tune. You can choose to sizzle your days with volcano hikings or beach affairs and chill out in the evenings on the terrace of any of the San Juan del Sur Hotels.

1 comment:

LaiSW said...

Good one this. Keep going...