Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Tribute To All Mums & Grand Mums

This year we celebrated Mothers Day with two mums in the house. It never really got into my head that I am not the only mum in the house this year. I only realised this when my 3 god children came over on Mothers Day eve with presents for me and my once little daughter. My daughter is also a mum now so that makes me a grand mum. Why do kids have to call their granny 'grandma'?Huh!

Eve's dinner was in Paris (aiyoh not in France lah - this one in SS2 only lah) and this evening we will be going to Pantai Seafood. If you have not made a reservation at this restaurant, dont even bother to try your luck unless you are prepared to have a late dinner. The reservation was made a week ago and they even called up this morning to reconfirm if the reservation is still on.

Grand mum is getting off her comp to get ready for this evening's do.

Happy Mother's Day To All

A mum is a rose whose petals are soft ...
A mum is a lily whose stem is tall and strong ....
A mum is a person who is never wrong .... (sometimes maybe)
A mum is a person you should love forever ....
Trust her, believe her and never doubt her ....

No comments: