Wednesday, August 13, 2008

13 - A Special Number


Whoever says number 13 is an unlucky number. Today is 13 August and it brought me good news. Goods news are hard to come by these days as most days come and go uneventfully. If at any day no adverse news come about, I guess I can consider it a good day.

During the past few weeks I was trying to get out of 'retirement' by creating business opportunities for myself. In the pipeline was publishing a magazine which would zap the life out of me if I ever embark on it. The online store is just about ready for business. I was also getting into doing R&D in preparation to come out with a book which will hit the bookstores by early next year. With the good news today all my plans will be temporary shelved. I shall remain in 'retirement' for an indefinite period of time.

All I can describe how I feel right now is - I am over the Rainbows!!!!

3 comments:

Olive Poppy said...

Congrats, whatever it is. :)

LaiSW said...

May this good news brings you nearer to what is most important and meaningful! :-)

InnerJourney said...

thanks to everyone for all the good wishes. everyday is one step closer ......